IC Technologies (ICT) is a Norwegian technology company, which holds patents designed to bring new opportunities to the cryogenic liquids storage and transportation sectors via unique containers. The technology targets the market for both large- and small-scale cryogenic applications. ICT’s solution is modular and suited for onshore as well as maritime use.
The development of hydrogen infrastructure is slow and holding back widespread adoption. Transportation of large volumes of liquid hydrogen is one of the major challenges that IC Technologies is determined to solve. Another challenge is storage of liquid hydrogen. Current storage solutions resemble enlarged thermos flasks and the hydrogen inside gradually evaporates over time. Our vision is a decarbonized world with green hydrogen as a major energy carrier.
ICT is a well-funded company with collaborations with the research council of Norway and Innovation Norway. In the beginning of 2022, we are moving in to new and modern office locations with room for an expanding team, and we are ready to build a highly capable organization in the tech-capital of Norway, Trondheim. Please also visit www.ic-tech.no
Next generation liquid hydrogen storage and transportation.
Do you want to work in a company in growth with a global market?
RENEWABLE ENERGY – MARKET AND SALES
- Plan and execute the global market and sales activities
- Secure pilots for final qualification and commercialization of the technology
- Active follow-up and development of new and existing customers
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal resources in ICT
- Establish and develop long term relationships in the different markets
- Maintain contact with class societies and governmental bodies
- Contribute to publications, branding and industry networking
- Goal-oriented, independent and structured work style
- Both strategic and operational sales and business skills
- Strong relationship building
- Customer orientation
- Good cooperative skills and ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Business or Technical education; preferably at MSc / BSc level
- At least 3-5 years of relevant working experience from market and sales
- Good understanding of renewable energy within maritime and industrial sector
- Experience and network from maritime, shipyard industry or land-tank/terminal/EPC
- Experience from technical/industrial sales and marketing
- Competitive salary and attractive working conditions.
- Health insurance and good pension scheme
- Opportunity for ownership in company
You will report to CEO and the location for the position is Trondheim, Norway, but travel will be required.