MazeMap is a 4-year-old Norwegian indoor map and navigation start-up aiming to be a global leader in a rapid growing market. We have been named “prominent vendor” by analysts for the last 2 years, have offices across 3 continents, customers globally and are already helping 0.5 million users monthly. Read more at mazemap.com
Are you a relationship-builder with a strong commercial mind-set and sense for cutting-edge technology?
MazeMap is currently looking for a Sales and business Development manager of EMEA to join our team.
The challenge we solve
We are building larger and more complex buildings, and by 2050 we’ll build more buildings than throughout history on earth. Yet no one has solved how users should navigate the buildings and help the users find what they are looking for. At MazeMap we are trying to solve this challenge by automating the productions and update of indoor maps utilizing machine learning and AI. We want to help users finding where to go finding rooms or things. See youtube.com/mazemap for more.
We target the largest building complexes; universities, hospitals and large office buildings. Several dozen customers in Europe, APAC and USA have already deployed and appreciate the MazeMap solution. We have enthusiastic customers with documented ROI and they are willing to serve as references. According to analysts we are already market leader at universities and named top vendor globally in general. The pipeline of serious enquires from potential customers, as well as a fresh round of venture funding, mean that now is an excellent opportunity for the right type of entrepreneurial sales executive to join MazeMap as Sales and Business Development Manager in EMEA. You’ll be responsible for winning customers in the European market. You’ll get the opportunity to work with an A-team, a product that impress customers every time, and that gets even purchasing managers enthusiastic within a rapid growing market.
– Previous experience in Missionary B2B vision creation and selling: The MazeMap solution does not fit into an existing budget line item
– Experience with channel sales
– Previous experience selling to Facilities Managers, or equivalent
– An existing network among our potential customers
– Previous experience building and managing a sales pipeline across a wide geographical area
– Ambitious, and inspired by incentive compensation
– Outstanding with people and maintaining strong, personal relationships
– Self-going and full of initiative and energy
– You extract important information fast, and absorb new technology quickly
– Honest and straightforward, and others regard you as highly trustworthy
– You think it is more important to listen than to prove you are right
– Competitive compensation and flexible work hours
– Influence over the company’s overall strategy and direction
– An agile, enthusiastic and forward-leaning work climate
– The opportunity of a lifetime